Congratulations on completing the Certified Equine Ergonomist Part I – Online Theory.
The 4-Day In-Barn Practicum is Part II of the Certified Equine Ergonomist Course. During the 4 day course, you will work closely with certified instructors to practice the theories and methods learned online, while also being introduced to additional components of the CEE curriculum.
Each student will work directly with horse and rider over the course of 4 days and become familiar with:
- Static Fit to Horse
- Static Fit to Rider
- Measuring the Horse
- Measuring the Rider
- Important Considerations for the Horse
- Important Considerations for the Rider
- The 80+ Point Evaluation
- Understanding Each Section
- Dynamic Fit to Horse
- Dynamic Fit to Rider
- Other Tack Considerations and Assessment
- Creating Healthy Habits
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Private WhatsApp Group Student Support (no expiry)
- Private Facebook Student Group & Support (upon certification)
- and much more.
The 4-Day course will prepare students for the Certified Equine Ergonomist Externship which consists of:
- Submitting 30 student evaluations to be reviewed and marked by our instructors along with photos
- Access to the online Externship Program which includes student support and Student Progress Dashboard
There is no additional charge for the externship and certification.