Cancellation prior to 90 days before course start date will ensure you receive a full refund of any course fees paid minus a $100 processing fee.
Before 60 days from the course start date, a 50% refund of your course fees paid minus a $100 processing fee.
After 60 days from the course start date, 100% of course fees are forfeited unless you fill the spot with someone else.
Alternatively, we can keep your paid fees on account for a year for you to use at a subsequent course if the spot is not filled.
|Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Business of Saddlefit 4 Life Inc.
1. The General Terms and Conditions of Business printed here contain the exclusively valid conditions, entered into between you and Saddlefit 4 Life Inc. for all contracts, services and offers entered into between you and us. These General Terms and Conditions of Business are deemed an element of all contracts, which we enter into with you now and in the future, regarding the services offered by S4L.
2. Verbal subsidiary agreements are not valid; amendments must be made in writing, by facsimile or e-mail.
Offers and entering into contracts
1.Binding offers are expressly stated as such. Our presentations in our advertising (catalogues, internet etc.) do not constitute any kind of binding offer. Your registration is a binding offer to purchase made to us.
2. A contract shall only be brought about between you and us if we approve of your registration within five workdays by way of an express and separate declaration of acceptance by facsimile, letter or email.
3. Our details regarding the courses are descriptions or illustrations of the service and are merely approximately authoritative of what is offered. Variations that are customary can occur as a result of legal requirements or which constitute technical improvements are permitted insofar as they do not have a detrimental effect on the use for the intended purpose as set out in the contract.
4. We reserve ownership and/or copyright to offers and cost estimates issued by us, and likewise to diagrams, leaflets, catalogues, models and all documents and auxiliaries surrendered to you that you receive from us as part of initiating a business transaction. You are prohibited from making such documents and auxiliaries available to third-parties, disclosing details of them, using them or arranging for third-parties to use them, or duplicating them. At our request, you are to surrender to us all such documents and items, including copies that may apply, if they are no longer required by you for the business transactions entered into between us or if a business transaction between us is not brought about.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in these General Terms and Conditions of Business, we are liable in the event of violating contractual and non-contractual obligations in accordance with the pertinent statutory requirements.
2. We are liable for damages – irrespective on whichever legal grounds – in the case of intent and gross negligence. In the case of minor negligence we shall only be liable
a) for damage resulting from the loss of life, physical injury or detrimental effects on health,
b) for damage resulting from the violation of a key contractual obligation (an obligation which must be honoured for the contract to be properly executed at all, whereby you normally trust, and may trust, that we shall honour such an obligation). However, in such a case, our liability shall be restricted to compensation of foreseeable, typical, cases of damage.
3. S4L courses do not guarantee saddle fitting expertise until certification as an Saddle Ergonomist is conferred upon the candidate after all necessary training and professional development has been competently completed as per the outlines separately listed regarding the educational offerings and module courses.
Cologne is deemed the place of jurisdiction for all disputes that may result between you and us from the business relationship unless mandatory provisions apply regarding an exclusive place of jurisdiction.
2. The relations between us and our customers are exclusively subject to the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated 11 April 1980 (CISG) does not apply.
3. In the event that individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
Valid from January 1, 2018
Copyright © 2019 Saddlefit 4 Life – Academy