Saddlefit4Life® is excited to be introducing a new language for saddle fitting, one that takes anatomy, research and evidence into account to provide the horse and rider with the correct fit to prevent long-term damage.
A Certified Equine Ergonomist is someone who will be able to accurately assess:
- The fit of the saddle to the rider
- The static fit of the saddle to the horse
- The dynamic fit of the saddle to both horse and rider in motion
- The overall evaluation of the saddle itself
- The specific saddle requirements for a particular horse
- The specific saddle requirements for a particular rider
- Possible damage and behavioral issues caused by the saddle
- Possible rider issues caused by the saddle
- Possible recommendations for short and long term benefits
Certified Equine Ergonomists are not loyal to any brand and are an objective voice for the horse and rider, providing evidence based evaluations and recommendations for the benefit of both parties.