Saddlefit4Life® is excited to be introducing a new language for saddle fitting, one that takes anatomy, research, and evidence into account to provide the horse and rider with the correct fit to prevent long-term damage.
A Certified Equine Ergonomist is someone who will be able to accurately assess:
- The fit of the saddle to the rider
- The static fit of the saddle to the horse
- The dynamic fit of the saddle to both horse and rider in motion
- The overall evaluation of the saddle itself
- The specific saddle requirements for a particular horse
- The specific saddle requirements for a particular rider
- Possible damage and behavioral issues caused by the saddle
- Possible rider issues caused by the saddle
- Possible recommendations for short and long term benefits
Certified Equine Ergonomists are not loyal to any brand and are an objective voice for the horse and rider, providing evidence-based evaluations and recommendations for the benefit of both parties.